This round base rare-earth neodymium (NdFeB) cup magnet is made with A3 steel plate and coated with Nickel-Copper-Nickel to be the strongest type of permanent magnet available.
The countersunk hole allows many types of mounting applications including hook, knob, or included eyebolt. Screw it into a wall to hold tools, or position and hold lights, signs, and more. This type of magnet is also perfect for magnet fishing and retrieving applications.
Please note that holding power of 500 lbs is tested on unpainted horizontal ½" steel plate. Mounting on a vertical or painted surface will reduce holding power by up to 70%.
- Extremely strong Neodymium Magnet with over 500 lbs pulling force on contact with 1/2" thick steel
- Ideal for magnet fishing, lifting, hanging, or anywhere you need an incredibly strong magnet.
- Countersunk hole for easy use with eyebolt (included), screws, hooks, and other types of fasteners.
- Coated steel cup provides protection for the magnet and helps to prevent chipping or cracking.
- Thread locker is strongly recommended for magnet fishing to keep the eyebolt from backing out.
- Dimensions: 3.54" x .70"
- Hole Diameter: 1.0"
- Material: NdFeB Magnets + A3 Steel Plate
- Coating: NiCuNi
- Pulling Force: 500lbs
1 x Round Neodymium Fishing Magnet